We apply Blockchain Technology for:
Longfin acquired Ziddu.com,
- Proof of Concept
- Proof of Verification
- Decentralized Ledger
Blockchain empowered Marketplace for Decentralized Smart Contracts. Ziddu Warehouse Coin is a utility token powered by ERC20 Smart Contract using Ethereum Blockchain.
Ziddu Smart Contract Solutions within the FinTech Industry
Warehouse Financing / International Trade Finance
- Local Banks act as escrow agencies in International Trade and Warehouse Financing, but they charge non-trivial fee for this privilege
- Ziddu consensus settlement tokens eliminates the Banks from the equation and funds can be released in real-time, subject to Bill of Lading, Origination Certificates, Insurance and Delivery of Logistic Systems
- Ziddu Smart Contract provides disintermediation and potentially balanced reduction of institutional lending
- Ziddu uses Blockchain centric spending as smart mobile wallets similar to what we see in a Credit/Debit card limits
- The smart contracts will be coded in such a way that allows multiple parties to lend to other parties
- The distributed ledger marketplace offers new distribution channels
- Post Lehman Crisis, Counter Party Risk is the biggest threat being faced by the industry
- Ziddu Smart Contract could create Structured Notes that don't have access to client funds, but still allow participants to settle the Pay-offs
- Enabling people to create Structured Notes without putting trust on the central party, Ziddu Smart Contract settles the Pay-offs in T+0 by-passing clearing houses / Banks who charge significant amounts
Treasury Management is a centralized operation of LongFin. Our diversification financial performance makes our firm as a less dependent on idiosyncratic events in any country.
We tout our expertise and emphasis on Treasury Management.
- Diversification across Geographies
- Diversification across Asset Classes
- Diversification across multiple Commodities
- Diversification across multiple Currencies